Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I am number 1!!!!!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Well, I have the highest ranking in the Fan Art section of www.thedarktower.com
    I posted my "Roland" custom adn they seem to like it alot.

    Here is a link to the fan art listed from Highest rank to lowest.
    http://thedarktower.net/fanart/index.php?sort=hr

    I think its pritty darn cool.


    ok, I am done being a geek......
    for a few seconds at least.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well deserved. *clap, clap* Hope they give you at least some printed acknowledgement. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awesome, congrats!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member *lady vader*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well then baimun is ur number 2
    (insert pic of baimun as commander riker)

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *lady vader*:
    Well then baimun is ur number 2
    (insert pic of baimun as commander riker)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thats a better number 2 than I was thinking! LOL

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that a boy

    p.s. guyver do me a favor
    can i see a pic of your ghostbuster toy collection?

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Thew:
    that a boy

    p.s. guyver do me a favor
    can i see a pic of your ghostbuster toy collection?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I will take a pic of my stuff when I get home tonight. i am sure you have more than I do as far as the figures go. i just can't find them for a good price.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Thew's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    2,347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there is never a good price
    i only have a small fraction of what i had when i was little

    man i had everything
    like that monster football player
    forgot what it was called...

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Thew:
    there is never a good price
    i only have a small fraction of what i had when i was little

    man i had everything
    like that monster football player
    forgot what it was called...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was Tombstone Tackle. i think I still have him.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    I am tired of been Numero 1 !!!!!

    Because my name, middle name ad family name starts with "A".

    That means that when I was in school, college and University, I was the first on the line, the first in the list, the first on the flag, the first to be asked about homework, the first on almost everything !!!!

    Of course, I also was the first to get the diploma and to gave speeches [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •